What I've learned:
- It takes a bit of time to plan the lessons at first. (Attempt to adjust the game to fit the current classroom content.)
- It's best if group numbers are smaller so everyone has the opportunity to participate.
- For the really young students, a whole group approach might be best the first time.
- Supplies, ugh, the locks. We've learned the hard way but it's best to travel with the most of the locks in locked position. Here are some lock travel tips.
- You can get any box, I'm still searching for the best boxes that aren't huge and clunky. I've heard lunch boxes might be a good fit.
All the frustrations and hard work are rewarding when the students tell you how much fun it was(and they're learning along the way!)
And now, back to Reindeer Games.....